After weeks of 12-hour workdays and too much activity on all fronts, with the exception of researching and writing, alas, my sweetie and I are enjoying three days of much needed R&R at Pismo Beach with these guys. Small joys. Happy days.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
R&R
Posted by
graceonline
at
10:45 AM
Send this post to a friend
1 viewer has commented on this post. Add your comment.
Labels:
Pelicans,
Pismo Beach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
no offense meant, since I do it too - but I wonder why we call these "small" joys, when intrinsically they offer the most profound soul-ease?
ReplyDeleteIt seems to me that the celebrated joys (all of the big expensive things) offer much less comfort, less solace than those of calm, relation to nature's other creatures, the natural world that we have (in large) repudiated except as a fantasy resort.
strange, isn't it?