Friday, June 05, 2009

Watch Home, please

Today is World Environment Day.

Listen to me, please. ... Listen carefully to this extraordinary story, which is yours, and decide what you want to do with it.
Film's Narrator, Glenn Close




This is the trailer. For the full video, click through to YouTube. It's an hour and thirty-three minutes in length, so get comfy. I'm watching it as I write this. You and I are the stars. Only seventeen minutes in, and the scenery and story are equally beautiful. Looks like lots of people are watching tonight, as the feed is rather slow.

I'll update this post after I've seen the whole thing. Let me know if you watch it, won't you?

Section break symbolGratitude to Tweep @kalsing for posting the link to blogger Mashable's post featuring the video.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:38 PM

    An amazing film. Highly inspirational. A bit sparse on any actual solutions, but certainly one of the most beautiful films of this type. Gotta love the fact that corporations like Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, and Stella McCartney paid for the film upfront so they could distribute it to us for free.

    [It is worth finding an HD version and downloading it...]

    ReplyDelete

Join the dialogue. Post a comment here. Please keep it clean for all audiences. Spam will be deleted immediately.