Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saving ourselves, saving the planet


Thirsty? A recent Harvard study indicates that when we quench our thirst with bottled water, we increase the bisphenol A (BPA) in our bodies two-thirds as fast as when we drink from a reusable stainless steel bottle. Taking care of the environment is so often linked with taking care of ourselves, don't you think? It's the Ordinary thing to do.


With gratitude to @MBHolistic for her/his 5/22 Tweet that highlighted the U.S. News and World Report article linked here.

2 comments:

  1. One of those things I need to remember always...every little bit helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I perfectly agree. Adding to this, I'll also say that there are much much more problems to the environment in consuming bottled water. Give me an e-mail and I'll send you the power point presentation.

    Thanks,
    Manu

    ReplyDelete

Join the dialogue. Post a comment here. Please keep it clean for all audiences. Spam will be deleted immediately.