Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What's next

Two weeks ago today I committed to posting every day for two weeks. I did it! It is said that if you do a thing every day for twenty-one days, it will become a habit, so I now commit to posting for seven more days.


In the last week, we sampled ways individuals, working together, make harmony and peace in the world. They start where they are, work with what they have, and rarely take no for an answer.

This week, we'll discuss some of the nuts and bolts aspects of the Village of Ordinary. I hope it becomes a discussion. I need your participation. Your creative ideas might just give me the boost I need to further the story of Ordinary. Won't you participate? All you need to do is leave a comment. There's a link below that makes it easy. You don't need to be a blogger or have a user ID to post your thoughts. You can post anonymously or not, as you like.

Won't you join me? Speak out here. Your opinion counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the dialogue. Post a comment here. Please keep it clean for all audiences. Spam will be deleted immediately.